Saturday, March 10, 2007

does it?

So it's been a while..
Where's my other blog you may ask?
gone..over and done with.

It's just that I have a lot more to write about now... and I somehow needed to get away from the "blog scene" for a while.No, I have not deleted my previous blog or changed my ways because of past events.(well actually my blog had been deleted automatically-or so it seemed).. I have simply been busy with 11th, portfolio's for college, etc etc. Today, I'm the same person, but I have simply decided to show you a different side altogether.

I have learnt a lot in the past seven years, and I believe that life should be lived to the fullest, regardless of how old we are. I am not immature- I choose to be childish, simply because, by doing so, I am able to release the pain and suffering that I alone, face.

Anyway, Im not here to bore you people with my sob-stories of how I've suffered, because I don't want your pity. I'm here to write about many things, and this time it's different. And, if you've accidently stumbled upon my site and are disgusted, please leave, as you aren't wanted. The same feelings are reciprocated, as I as an individual, believe that I have a right to my own venting space.

As for the rest of you, if you're genuinely here to read what I have to say, I thank you. It's always nice to know what others have to say, and so, please do comment! Constructive criticism is welcome. But, really.. why are you here watching me ramble? Does it really matter?

11 comments:

KGupta said...

Looking forward to what you have to say. Doubt it'll bore me. So better post quickly.
Tc.
Kanishk

P.P.K. said...

ooh the phoenix rises from the ashes
hmm everyone has their own way of getting away from the pain they have to face, but i just want to say that your not alone Shweta, you've got lots of friends and I'm perfectly sure that some of them if not all of them will understand you. Thats what friends are for.
Anywho..looking forward to your other posts!

Shalaka said...

Shweta!

Welcome back:D!! Nice introduction. And yes, I agree with Priyank - there will always be some friends who'll understand you.

You didn't know about Sheepie:O!

Lol!

"Blog on!":P:P

*reshma* said...

heyloo shwetii poo!! lol..excuze me fer that..nyway moving on...yes, indeed a very nice introduction...and as they say 'live not in the past but act in the present'...lol k, no thats just my made up version of what it originally is!!...well, will be lookin forward 2 ur future posts!! so beelooooggg oonn my cuddly frend!!!

Advita said...

Shwetaaaa!!
Welcome back!! Nice intro...
No really... i agree, life should be lived to the fullest regardless of our age...
Looking forward to more from the "different side"... :P

-advita

p.s... priyank.. "phoenix rises from the ashes".. jimmy valentine!! You think we wouldn't notice..? :P

Illika said...

im here.. cause i always am. and ur not going to get rid off me, no matter how bad i am at keeping in touch.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Alright then. Let's see what you come up with in this new avatar. Good Luck.

Shalaka said...

Updateeeee Shwetz!!!

| |
.
\___/


Okay.. So Smiley-drawing is not for me.

Anyway, Shwetaaaaaaaa UPDATE!!

Shalaka said...

NO!

It was supposed to be like this :

| |
.
\___/

Shalaka said...

Okay, to HELL with it.

Stupid smileys8-).

Sorry Shweta.